Bar Supervisor at Headingley Stadium
We currently have an opportunity for a Bar Supervisor to join our team at Headingley Stadium, Leeds. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a fast-paced venue with all-year round operations. With a range of both sporting and banqueting events, this pivotal role will see you managing a team of bar personnel and helping to deliver on major events.
As a Bar Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of bar personnel
- Oversee the bar operation, including cellar duties
- Assisting with the training and development of the bars team
- Delivering and maintaining a high standard of service
- Operating the EPOS till systems
- Providing excellent customer service to all consumers, to manage and rotate stock, to maintain the cleanliness of the bars at all times and comply with Health and Safety and Safe Systems of Work
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience in customer facing retail and/or bar outlets
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to make an excellent first impression, be proactive, able to multitask, numerate and demonstrate the ability to work efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced service driven environment
About The Company
Sodexo Sports and Leisure is offering exciting opportunities to work at top venues delivering the highest standard of events across the country. As a company we provide catering on behalf of our clients at prestigious sites and events including Headingley Stadium, Ascot Racecourse, The RHS Chelsea Flower Show, Brighton AMEX Stadium, Edinburgh Corn Exchange, Goodison Park and many more.
To help us deliver the highest quality service we are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team. We have a range of positions available to set you off on the right track within Sodexo, so step up to the mark, be more than a spectator and become a part of our team.