This job has been closed.
06.00am – 11.00am Saturday and Sunday.
- Obtain till float from safe, check and declare float on ePOS till.
- Assist chef in setting up counter for breakfast service, ensuring all cutlery, napkins, china etc is topped up.
- Process dirty plates etc on trolleys left from nightshift.
- Till operation - using ePOS system. Account for any internal issues.
- Process washing up using plate wash machine.
- Assist chef in Pot wash as necessary.
- Liaise with chef to ensure breakfast is well stocked and keep counter looking fresh and tidy.
- Serve customers during lunch, continue to operate till and dishwash machine.
- Top up confectionery machine.
- Cash up at the end of service and pass to Chef for checking. Sign documentation and declare takings with Chef. Close down and sign off till.
- Any cleaning duties as per cleaning schedule
- Remove any rubbish from kitchen, taking down to skips, re-cycling where necessary.
- Clean down work area (sinks and hand-wash sink) Follow correct de-greasing/sanitisation procedure as per training. Ensure sink area/walls clean. Hygienically store/wash any cleaning materials (dishcloths, scourers etc)
- Any other duties as requested by the Head Chef.
About The Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, Sodexo delivers a diverse range of services from catering, cleaning, reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling clients to focus on their core business.