Business Catering Manager
This job has been closed.
- 20 days annual leave increasing to 25 with service
- Free GP service
- Bike to work scheme
- Life assurance
- Company pension scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Employee assistance program with counselling and life advice supports
- Family leave options
- Shopping vouchers
- Training, development, and progression opportunities
To assist the Group Site Manager with the day to day running of the unit and to ensure that the standards of Sodexo Ireland and the DMC are to the Company and Client standards
- To be responsible for all day-to-day aspects relating to the management and maintenance of the catering service and equipment within the contract specification to the agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets.
- To provide a catering service to the agreed standards in accordance with the Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators specified in the service contract
- To actively enforce relevant statutory, company and site H&S compliance together with high levels of food hygiene
- To be responsible for scheduling of work within the specified details of the contract
- To complete Recipe Online Sales figures
- To ensure all cleaning records and daily temperatures are taken
- To enter daily sales via Clarity Live
- To respond to any customer or client queries
- E Prophit data entry
- Role out training to staff when required
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience in working in the food service, catering and/or hospitality industry
- Industry acumen and knowledge of catering developments & innovations
- Good understanding of budget management
- Experience in supervising a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a standards compliance environment
- NVQ Level 2 desirable
- Relevant qualification and training and IT literate
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process