The job has expired.
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life and health and wellbeing for our employees we provide discounts and benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs and help you take advantage of being part of Sodexo. The Employee Benefit booklet provides you with information on how to access all the discounts and benefits that are available to you on the Reward Hub including Sodexo Discounts, Recognising You, employee lottery, cycle to work, Spree card and much more. Aside from what is available on the Reward Hub this book highlights all the other benefits that are available to you as a Sodexo employee.
Free onsite parking
To ensure the smooth & efficient operation of the catering production & service in line with Sodexo & Clients specifications. All practices must be in accordance to all company policies & procedures.
General Kitchen Duties
- Ensure the smooth & efficient running of the catering operation on the night shift
- Collect all pre orders
- Distribute daily menus
- Prepaire Menu items for the following shift
- Serve Customers and oprate till
- Cleaning of kitchen and servery
- Promote & maintain good working relationships with customers
Food Purchasing & Cost Control
- Meet required company food GP% target (As detailed in unit budget information)
- Control & recording of wastage levels, using necessary monitoring documentation
- Continually monitor food production & food service quality to ensure all items displayed are to the required standard
- Serve & facilitate the serving customers in a professional & appropriate manner to the required standards (Standards are detailed within initial & ongoing training)
- Action customer complaints in a professional & positive manner
- Action customer requests where possible
Menu Planning & Food Production
- Facilitate production of all foods in readiness for daily service at necessary times
- Produce all daily foods in accordance to anticipated levels of business expected
- Produce food to the required quality specification
- Compliant use of Sodexo planning & production tools
Health & Safety & Food Safety
- Completion & collation of all temperature control documents (including pantry)
- Completion & collation of all cleaning rota documents (including pantry)
- Constantly review supplier products & delivery practices & report/act upon deviations to the required specifications
- Ensure food stock is stored in compliance with company guidelines
- Adhere to all company health & safety and food safety requirements (Detailed within initial & ongoing training)
- Motivate the on site team in achieving the required level of food production & service
- Lead by example, setting standards in all areas of the catering operation
- Demonstrate innovation & a willingness to succeed
- Communicate with the on site Management team on all matters relating to the catering operation
Training & Development
- Actively assist in subordinate PDR’s & subsequent training requirements
- Participate in all required site based training in accordance with your specific role & as part of your agreed development
- Design food offer based around on site customer requirements whilst focussing on cost constraints
- Develop the hot food menu around the requirements of the company brand ‘Be…’
- Use imagination & innovation to design the on site food offer, fully utilising the tools & support available
- Regularly review the food offer & amend/adapt accordingly
- Work closely with the Management Team to develop the food offer
- Action customer requests where possible
- Adhere to all uniform & standards of dress policies / requirements (Detailed within initial & ongoing training)
- Adhere to all site based marketing & merchandising requirements (Detailed in initial & ongoing training)
- Attend team meetings when & where practical (adequate notice will be provided fom line management for such meetings)
- Work on out of hours events where practical (adequate notice will be provided fom line management for such events)
- Ensure a good, sensible client relationship
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process