Learning & Development Coordinator
This job has been closed.
Up to 35,737 pro rata - Part time - Remote working
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more.
We are looking for a passionate Learning and Development Coordinator to join our Transversal Functions Segment in a part-time, home-based role, in Ireland. You will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of our L&D, promoting our learning culture within Sodexo by increasing the level of relevant skills and knowledge through the provision of a range of activities.
To be successful in this role you will be a confident communicator with excellent relationship building skills, capable of establishing strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels, while supporting new contract mobilisations and projects across the business.
If you are a highly organised individually, comfortable with working in a remote environment and have previous experience of delivering or coordinating learning activities, we would love to hear from you!
This is a predominantly home based (situated in Ireland) role with occasional requirement to travel to Sodexo sites in Ireland and overnight stays may be required when delivering training in different locations.
- Consistent delivery of central L&D curriculum to the required standards
- Operate as the initial point of contact for L&D in Ireland, maintaining excellent communications with key stakeholders and escalating any complicated request to the Manager and/or L&D Business Partner
- Support team colleagues with specialised projects and learning design when appropriate and if required
- Ensure the learning environment and resources support learner needs including group management and individual delegate support
- Prepare the learning environment and resources, including setting up IT equipment where appropriate to support session structure
- Deliver learning in both formal (e.g. tutor led) and informal settings, supporting and coaching learners to develop their skills; this includes using learning technologies and credible leadership behaviours to meet all learning needs
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training delivery and learning outcomes to evidence success factors and address shortfalls
- Maintain appropriate records of learner development and resource allocation to allow tracking and evidence of training
The Ideal Candidate
What we are looking for
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years' experience in a Knowledge, Learning & Development role (or similar with transferable skills) within Professional services.
- Professional experience delivering or coordinating learning activity, both face-to-face & virtual
- Experience using/working with multiple learning technologies, including e-learning, blended programmes, virtual classrooms (Microsoft Teams) and social learning
- Confident communicator with the ability to build and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders at all levels, and challenge with humility when necessary
- Intutive and empathetic, able to relate to others and build report
- Highly organised, capable of operating within multiple reporting lines and manage multiple priorities successfully
- Experience of working remotely within a team, meeting workload requirements and be as effective through delivery as possible
Where we can be flexible
- CIPD Level 3 in Learning Practice or equivalent
- Experience of multi-service facilities management
- Experience conducting facilitation and coaching activities
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process