Facilities Technician (Janitorial)
This job has been closed.
To provide support to the facilities leader and office-based associates.
- Comply with Company procedures
- Loading and unloading of goods
- Carry out daily & weekly compliance checks and log results
- Working with contractors to ensure timely completion of tasks
- Carry out internal and external checks of building
- Ensure plant equipment / switch room are clean and tidy
- Carry out minor repairs
- Carry out any refresh decoration which is required to be carried out on site
- Ensure general upkeep of the premises
- Carry out company car minor maintenance
The Ideal Candidate
- Good Communication Skills
- Valid Driving License
- Capable of working with minimum supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to adhere to all Health and Safety practices
- DIY experience
- Willingness to participate in development and training opportunities
- Truck-lift licence
- IPAF licence
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process