Registered Branch Manager - Edinburgh
This job has been closed.
Please note: Currently this role does not require proof of Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination or exemption.
- A competitive salary
- 28 days annual leave (includes Bank Holidays) increasing every year by 1 to the maximum of 33 days over 5 years' service
- An additional day off for your Birthday
- Cycle to Work scheme for our Head Office, Regional and Branch staff
- Long Service Awards
- Work Place Pension
- Employee assistance programme (EAP) - confidential phone line and online support and resources available to you and your loved ones 24/7
- Supportive working environment with ongoing learning and development opportunities.
- A friendly, agile and flexible working culture.
We want to make life better for more people. If you are as passionate about quality as we are and you want a role where your skills will make a real difference, this is a great opportunity. You can help us to grow and develop in an exciting business that puts people front and centre of everything we do.
Prestige Nursing & Care, part of the Sodexo Group, has provided home care for over 75 years and we have 35 local offices in England and Scotland. Our aim is to lead the care industry by providing high quality, personalised and specialist services to our clients.
We are looking for a dynamic and independent professional with solid operational experience and a flexible, enthusiastic and can-do attitude to lead our team in Edinburgh. You will be leading and supporting your team in ensuring that key business and compliance targets are met. You will be responsible for developing your team to meet all demands and ensure continued success.
As a leading strategic focus is around sustainable growth, this is an exciting role with plenty of scope to contribute to the success of the business.
We offer a supportive working environment with lots of potential for learning and development and a friendly, agile, and flexible working culture.
The role of Branch Manager is always to promote Prestige Nursing & Care as well as ensuring that all business targets are met with full compliance in line with quality and legislative standards.
The success of this role will be measured by:
- Achieving full branch compliance
- Branch revenue growth
- Business KPI’s met
The role requires a proactive response to building key internal and external relationships. An eye for detail is essential as is knowledge of current care sector conditions and trends.
The role is branch based but may require some travel to Head Office and/or other branches.
Due to new Government legislation this role requires proof of Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination or exemption. Documents to support applicants' status will be required and checked as part of the recruitment process.
- Manage the daily operation within the branch to ensure a cost effective and efficient service delivery
- To assess branch performance against weekly and monthly targets
- Achieve and maintain Registered Manager status
- Ensure compliance with ISO and all legislative requirements
- Maintain accurate records
- Manage all branch level complaints
- Manage a team of Field Care Supervisors
- Provide reports to Regional Managers/Head Office as and when required
- Identify training and development needs for all branch staff
- Presenting to prospective new clients
- Maintaining great relationships with existing clients
- Key account management
- Advising on pay rate changes
- Ensure the effective placement of staff to meet client needs
- Manage the accurate processing of weekly timesheets via Webroster
- On call duties as arranged locally
- Occasionally support with the day-to-day responsibilities of the team when required
- Be a champion for internal customer service
- Do any other reasonable things your manager needs you to do
The Ideal Candidate
- Confident in promoting the branch
- Computer literate
- A passion for managing and driving excellence
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent leadership qualities
- A commitment to equal opportunities and diversity
- Symmetry between personal and organisational values
- Demonstrates the behaviours associated with Prestige Nursing & Care values
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing & Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process