The job has expired.
We are looking for a Lounge Supervisor to work within the VIP/Business lounge and will clearly understand the culture and business in order to deliver and further develop operational delivery by ensuring quality service by assisting the Lounge General Manager in training, developing and leading a well-briefed, motivated, guest-orientated.
- To plan, supervise, deliver and present the food and beverages as per client food specification
- Supervise, guide and coach the assigned staff to ensure an efficient operation of the lounge
- Interact with customers by explaining the food and beverages on offer. Understand guest needs and make recommendations to exceed guest expectations
- Manage a team of service, cleaning and kitchen staff as well as the other resources (i.e. employee working hours, staff training, stores management) in close collaboration with the lounge team to deliver a superior product and services that delight all customers, and to ensure a smooth lounge operation
- Service Client & Guest Care
- Create a culture of guest focus, gracious hospitality and service excellence: to be the presence and ambassador for hospitality with everyone
- Lead the team by example, interacting with guests and being present in the Lounge
- Make contact; Engage with as many guest where appropriate and possible, to ensure a great experience and provide warmth, professionalism and reassurance
- Deliver business strategy as advised by Lounge General Manager
The Ideal Candidate
- Front of house and customer facing experience
- Experience in supervising a team
- An element of food experience
- Highly motivated
- Attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- Lounge experience
- Airport experience
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.