Part Time Food Service Assistant
We are looking for a House keeper/ Kitchen Assistant to help prepare lunch and tea for 12 people at weekends. This is perfect for someone looking for part-time work. Some light housework would be included. Approximately 15 hours per week. Situated in Dungarvan Town Centre. Parking provided. Dungarvan Town Centre. Immediate start.
We are currently seeking a Part Time Food Service Assistant to work in the one of our Dublin sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- To assist as directed with all aspects of preparation and presentation of food to the Company’s standard and ensuring adherence to legislation including HACCP.
- To serve the customers to the Company’s standard, to promote a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
- To adhere to all allergen requirements and relay this information to customers
- To receive any training that is necessary to maintain and improve the standards of the establishment
- Till operation duties
- To ensure tables and Service areas are kept clean at all times and that all items are well stocked
- To assist in setting up and replenishing the food service counters
- To assist in wash up.
- To undertake all necessary cleaning to the Company’s standard, according to the cleaning rota, or as directed.
- To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene, cleanliness and neatness ensuring full Sodexo uniform is worn at all times. To comply with Statutory and Company Hygiene Regulations in handling and storage of food and beverages
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous catering experience
- Till and cash handling experience
- Knowledge of HACCP
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.