Casual Chef at St. James' Park Newcastle
The job has expired.
Sodexo at Newcastle United Football Club are currently looking to add to our casual Kitchen team at St. James' Park to deliver a world class guest experience. We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team.
This role is a perfect opportunity for candidates to work at Newcastle United Football Club for preparation days, home games, events, functions and other business requirements.
- Preparation and cooking of food
- Ensuring the kitchen areas are clean and tidy
- Health and safety regulations, ensuring they are followed at all times
- Delivering a world class customer experience to our customers and staff
- Assisting in all areas of the kitchen for prep days, match days and functions
- To organise and assist in the preparation and presentation of all food service at the required time, and as laid down in the Service Level Agreement, and the clients, customers and Sodexo's satisfaction.
- To ensure that all food prepared with care and attention, particularly in relation to customer's special dietary requirements and allergens
The Ideal Candidate
- Chef experience
- Experience, ideally in a contract catering related environment
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrative ability to work in a team work
- Show the ability to follow instructions and supervise a small team
- Must have one of the following qualifications or equivalent:- City and Guilds 706/1 and 2, NVQ level 2 and possess a basic level food safety certificate
- Knowledge of health & safety and food safety
- Able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail and adherence to standards
- IOSH and CIEH qualifications or equivalent
- Flexibility on work schedule will be required at times
About The Company
Sodexo Sports and Leisure is offering exciting opportunities to work at top venues delivering the highest standard of events across the country. As a company we provide catering on behalf of our clients at prestigious sites and events including Ascot Racecourse, The RHS Chelsea Flower Show, Brighton AMEX Stadium, Edinburgh Corn Exchange, Goodison Park and many more.
To help us deliver the highest quality service we are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team. We have a range of positions available to set you off on the right track within Sodexo, so step up to the mark, be more than a spectator and become a part of our team.