Lounge Store Operative
This job has been closed.
Must be able to provide 5 years address and 5 years working history.
Previous Storeman experience and ordering required.
We currently have an opportunity for a Lounge Store Operative to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To ensure that all stock is checked in and stored away correctly. Keep back of house areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Taking and recording of all frozen and chilled delivery temperature.
- Put all deliveries away in the correct storage areas and ensure that stock is rotated at all times. Refrigeration and frozen deliveries to take priority. Check for any damaged packaging only sign for products that appear in good order and that are on the order sheet.
- Only allow Halal meat / products to be taken into site.
- Check daily for any out of date produce and report to your Line Supervisor / Manager.
- Check daily that all food in any storage area is covered and dated correctly. Report any discrepancies to your Line Supervisor / Manager
- Ensure that the storerooms, fridges and freezers and any other storage areas are kept clean and clear at all times, all floors to be swept and mopped daily.
- During service times support where necessary in the kitchen.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- To dress accordingly to the standards and guidelines advised, and wear the supplied uniform garments at all times when on duty.
- To only use products and equipment supplied and specifically for the job.
- Ensure that all H&S & F&S documentation for example cleaning schedules and temperature records are signed off daily once all tasks have been completed.
- Comply with all legal and company procedures relating to food safety, health and safety and personal hygiene.
- Sign in and out when on shift to ensure hours worked are paid correctly. Follow the shift’s rosta.
- Attend training sessions and staff meetings as requested.
The Ideal Candidate
- Highly motivated
- Attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- Lounge experience
About The Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.