Business Support Supervisor
We currently have an opportunity for a Business Support Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To support all day to day aspects relating to the management and maintenance of the Business Support and Cleaning services and equipment within the contract specification to the agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets.
- Meeting room upkeep, set ups, support and regular checks, including any AV support required and removal of hospitality.
- Deliver a consistent high level of customer service to all building users.
- Dealing direct with facility users and resolving any issues efficiently.
- Comply with all Company and Client policies and procedures, statutory regulations relating to your work place, this will include but not limited to fire; health and safety; hygiene; working safely; CoSHH. Ensure the safety and security of company and client property
- Report any incidents of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage, unfit food or other irregularities to line manager, taking appropriate action where possible
- Report all complaints and compliments to line manager, taking action where practicable
The Ideal Candidate
Experience in supervising a team
- Experience of working in an environment where compliance to standards is key
- Previous experience on multi service site
About The Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland)
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.