We have an opportunity for a 48 hour relief officer working across our 3 Cluster Sites.
Leven, Cameronbridge and Cluny
You will be required to work 48 hours per week or 208 hours per month
Flexibility is required for this role, often short notice changes to weekly shift patterns can occur
This shift pattern will include days, Nights and weekends
A Frontline SIA license is required for this role
All contracted hours will be paid at £10.00 per hour, additional hours will be paid at an enhanced rate
Please send your CV and cover E Mail to email@example.com
We currently have an opportunity for a Security Officer to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
As a Security Officer you could be responsible for:
- Ad-hoc support for our security operations
- Ensuring buildings, valuables or people are safe and secure
- Patrolling, securing and monitoring premises, sometimes with the aid of closed circuit television (CCTV)
- Supervising the door for a large organisation
- Guarding cash or other valuables in transit in a security vehicle
- Driving vehicles as and when required
- Health and Safety and Evacuation procedures
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- A full current driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent awareness skills
- Experience in working in a similar role
- A SIA Licence holder – Manned Guarding Licence, SIA Licence holder – CCTV desirable
- Knowledge of security techniques
- Knowledge of site and local emergency procedures
About The Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.