Chef de Partie at Bateaux London
The job has expired.
Sodexo are currently looking to add to our casual team at Bateaux London to deliver a world class guest experience. We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our Kitchen Brigade.
- Assist the Head Chef to deliver the culinary and food and safety elements of the Bateaux London business, including event preparation and delivery, assistance with client tastings, food safety compliance and driving operational standards
- To ensure the timely and efficient preparation and service of all food offers to Sodexo's and the clients' satisfaction
- To demonstrate a strong technical ability and to be able to embed this knowledge in other staff
- To supervise and assist in general cleaning of the kitchen, maintaining high standards of hygiene
- Innovative approach to the evolution of the food offering across our outlets
What we are looking for
- Demonstrable experience in a high volume environment
- A passionate interest in the Catering Industry - with the knowledge of current trends and excitement about food
- A competent communicator, with the ability to present to colleagues, peers and clients
- Evidence of being organised and posses excellent planning skills
About The Company
Sodexo Sports and Leisure is offering exciting opportunities to work at top venues delivering the highest standard of events across the country. As a company we provide catering on behalf of our clients at prestigious sites and events including Ascot Racecourse, The RHS Chelsea Flower Show, Brighton AMEX Stadium, Edinburgh Corn Exchange, Goodison Park and many more.
To help us deliver the highest quality service we are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team. We have a range of positions available to set you off on the right track within Sodexo, so step up to the mark, be more than a spectator and become a part of our team.