The job has expired.
- To complete day to day cleaning and to provide a safe cleaning environment, leaving people with a good impression of the cleaning services on site.
- To ensure a high-level standard of cleaning.
- To ensure cleaning on site are complaint with Sodexo/Diageo standards and UK legislations at all time.
- To complete the daily cleaning service on site.
- Maintain standards in accordance with the company policies and values
- To carry out instructions by your Sodexo Cleaning Supervisor Sodexo in order to ensure the provision of an efficient and effective cleaning service.
- To priorities tasks and respond as requested.
- To complete and submit any necessary report forms relating to any cleaning task
- Understand client requirement to meet and exceed the customers experiences.
- Ensure all relevant Sodexo paperwork is completed and accurate
- To ensure all necessary cleaning tasks are being conducted efficiently
- To report any faults or defects immediately to your line manager
- Complete all training required as per the Job role and responsibilities.
- To complete all Sodexo Cleaning related procedures and SOP’s.
- Assisting with fire evacuations on site
- To be in correct uniform and display high standards at all times
- Flexible and must be available for major events on site
The Ideal Candidate
- To be able to develop and build good client & customer relationships
- Good communication skills
- Cleaning experience within a business corporate/ high end retail or events environment
- To be able to prioritise and complete tasks
- To be able to respond to a variety of tasks created by the customer and colleagues
- A good knowledge of health and safety
- Knowledge and understanding of cleaning in a busy environment
- All employees are expected to adhere to Sodexo health and safety regulations and Equal opportunity regulations
- To be able to write accurate, legible operational reports
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process