Regional Recruitment Consultant
This job has been closed.
- A competitive salary
- Commission structure
- 28 days annual leave increasing every year by 1 to the maximum of 33 days over 5 years service
- Work Place Pension
- Supportive working environment with ongoing learning and development opportunities.
- A friendly, agile and flexible working culture.
- An environment where learning and training is encouraged
- Employee assistance programme (EAP) – confidential phone line and online support and resources available to you and your loved ones 24/7
Regional Recruitment Consultant - Edinburgh
Up to £22,500 pa dependent on experience
Scotland Region - Edinburgh - Home Based
Hours: Full time-35 hours per week Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
We want to make life better for more people. If you are as passionate about quality as we are and you want a role where your skills will make a real difference, this is a great opportunity to grow and develop. We are an exciting business that puts people front and centre of everything we do.
Prestige Nursing & Care, part of the Sodexo Group, has provided home care for over 75 years and we have 35 local offices in England and Scotland. Our aim is to lead the care industry by providing high quality, personalised and specialist services to our clients.
The role of the Recruitment Consultant is to manage and oversee the recruitment of the Carers and Nurses for their region. This will include attracting and sourcing candidates, seeing them through the pre-screening process leading to a final interview. You will work with the Regional Compliance Officer and regional recruitment team to ensure candidates are fully compliant and ready to work. Your goal is to build mutually beneficial relationships with clients (Branch teams) and candidates, and work as part of a passionate team to maximise our performance.
The Recruitment Consultant is responsible for developing this business to meet targets defined by the Regional Recruitment Manager whilst achieving qualitative and legislative standards.
If you think you have the required skills and experience, please apply for this role to begin your journey with Prestige Nursing & Care.
*By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing is collecting, processing, and using your personal data for managing your application. For more information, please visit our Candidate Privacy Notice on our website*
**Prestige Nursing & Care reserve the right to close this role early**
Reporting to Regional Recruitment Manager your role will include:
- To implement a recruitment plan to manage the full recruitment process for Carers and Nurses for your designated branches
- Ensure you proactively attract, identify and source talent through various channels
- Ensure the candidate journey is seamless and efficient
- Ensuring we have a candidate centric approach to recruiting and you maintain a high application to start rate ratio
- Manage and coordinate specific branch recruitment campaigns, including advertising campaigns, outreach projects, local engagement activities and events to achieve measures and build commercial networks
- To support the Regional Recruitment Manager to build networks within local communities, education facilities and career guidance services to generate more recruits.
- Ensuring current advertising channels are continually refreshed and competitor research is carried out and shared with Regional Recruitment Manager on a monthly basis
- Support business development and marketing activities in conjunction with the Regional Recruitment Manager to identify and secure new business within the designated client groups in line with the company’s business plan
- Develop an excellent understanding of the Professional Carer role to support the candidate experience and be relatable during the recruitment process
- Carry out recruitment of Nurses and Carers in accordance with ISO and CQC requirements including the necessary DBS, reference and other background checks as required by CQC
- Regular use of the internal database “IRIS” to monitor, update and encourage a speedy recruitment journey from start to compliance
- To support with the roll out of a retention plan for the region and nurture and detail retention activities
- Work within agreed deadlines and targets
- To work as part of the team to support the success of the region
- This list is not exhaustive, and you will be expected to complete any reasonable tasks as requested by your line manager
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for:
- Be strategic, methodical, logical and detail orientated
- Ideally have experience of recruiting within social care or health and have good sector knowledge
- Be smart and professional in appearance
- Be results driven with proven experience of consistent delivery against agreed targets
- Have excellent communications skills and the ability to engage with a range stakeholder
- Have effective time management skills and the ability to priories effectively
- Be a team player but to be a self-starter and work from own initiative
- Good knowledge of company’s services, value proposition and USPs
- Proactive and innovative with a relentless approach
- Committed to delivering the service to the highest standard, ensuring compliance
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing & Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.