Evening Cleaner Part Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Cleaner to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Maintain all areas of responsibility to the set standard of cleanliness within the timeframe given, complying at all times with standards in the work schedule
- Maintain excellent client/customer relationships
- Ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean, tidy and stocked ensuring equipment is stored correctly and safely at all times.
- To report all faults in relation to cleaning machinery/equipment to the cleaning supervisor
- To carry out any reasonable request, as specified by the cleaning supervisor / manager
- Comply with all Sodexo company policies/procedures and client site rules and regulations
- Continue to develop one’s own skills and knowledge within the position, including any required training courses
- Attend team briefs, huddles and meetings as required
- Wear the appropriate uniform and PPE as required
- Report any near miss occurrences, accidents or faulty equipment to management
- Ensure effective communication with line manager, team, customer and client organisation
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous cleaning experience
- Experience working to a cleaning schedule
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Knowledge of H&S
- BICS levels 1
- Membership of IOSH or working towards.
- Extensive experience working in a large corporate technology company
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process