The job has expired.
- Deliver a consistent level of service within the company standards to the contract specification;
- Respond positively, politely and promptly to all customer requirements and carry out your duties in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards;
- To be aware of material expenditure and costs;
- All other duties associated with a cleaning contract (i.e. hovering, buffering, dusting, cleaning)
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Be organised and have good time management skills;
- Comply with all Company & Client policies and regulations
- Safe Pass definite advantage
- Own transport required
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Methodical approach and great eye for detail
- Previous cleaning experience necessary
- Previous experience in cleaning in Manufacturing environment desirable
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.