Covance Receptionist - Concierge
The job has expired.
To help manage the smooth running of reception, dealing with phone calls and welcoming all visitors along with concierge services for our conference and meeting rooms.
- To help manage the smooth running of reception, dealing with phone calls and welcoming all visitors along with concierge services for our conference and meeting rooms.
- Greeting all visitors who arrive in Reception and informing their host.
- Provide a Reception/Concierge service for the entire site.
- Respond to all enquiries, telephone calls and emails quickly and efficiently.
- Co-ordination of hotel bookings, transport and hospitality on SharePoint.
- Diary Management for conference rooms
- Maintaining and supporting conference and meeting rooms.
- Monthly hospitality figures.
- Admin support for site.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous reception experience would be beneficial.
- Great communication skills and telephone manner.
- Good team working and sharing skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and SharePoint (training on SharePoint will be given).
- Good customer and interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to cope in a usually busy work environment and deal with potentially pressured situations in an effective, friendly and professional manner.
- Ability to work on own initiative when required
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process