Front of House Co-ordinator
The job has expired.
We currently have an opportunity for a Front of House Co-ordinator to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Working alongside the Security guard offer an outstanding visitor experience from greeting to host delivery and subsequent visitor check out,
- Ensure the cleanliness and housekeeping of reception, bistro and surrounding areas are at the highest standard during the time on duty
- Working alongside the Security Guard represent the Client providing a professional, efficient switchboard/telephony service, ensuring all calls are handled effectively and accurately.
- Working alongside the Security Guard ensuring all visitors/contractors to site have an up to date induction in place and the necessary ID when working on site
- Responsibility for ensuring hospitality is ordered from the supplier and is delivered to the requestor on time
- To always look for time efficient ways of completing any activity
- Communicate effectively with all team members and participate in all team activities
- To ensure the legal & company requirements for fire, health, safety & hygiene are met and bring to the attention of the GSM any areas of training you feel you need or have missed.
- To ensure that all EProfit trading periods and procedures are adhered to
- To provide support to the Security Guard ensuring that the reception desk is not left unmanned during welfare breaks during core business hours
- To be competent in all reception duties such as Site inductions, answering the telephone and forwarding on calls, booking meeting rooms, booking couriers etc
- To assist the Security Guard in keeping the reception area tidy and clutter free.
- To support the Security Guard with the management of the car park
- Management of all Sodexo accounting procedures on site including invoice processing, stock taking, and associated end of week/month transaction activities. Ensuring all invoices and paperwork is correctly filed to comply with accounting requirements.
- Completion of the recharge spread sheet on a monthly basis.
- Complete administrative tasks for all departments to include, but not limited to signage, stock ordering, and quality management systems and SEMS checklists.
- Administration of the PPM and reactive work orders to ensure that the jobs are allocated, completed and closed out on Maximo
- To ensure that the Bistro Area is kept tidy during the hours of work – clearing away crockery and loading the dishwasher, wiping down tables and surfaces and ensuring that supplies of food consumables such as teas and coffee are readily available.
- Daily checks of all meeting rooms to ensure there are no immediate maintenance issues and report as necessary
- Daily floor walks of site to promote a positive and proactive vision of Sodexo
- Support to the Warehouse Coordinator with the incoming and outgoing of post and parcels, following up emails to recipients where necessary.
- To support the Security guard with the requests from Diageo staff for couriers, ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly.
- Manage the printer toners to ensure there is a ready supply
- Manage the Facilities invoices for Diageo where necessary
- To attend work promptly in accordance with your contracted hours
- When possible to undertake overtime as requested to ensure the efficient operation of the Front of House service
- To be prepared to assist your colleagues for example the Housekeeping operative, in a willing and positive manner and move from one activity to another
- To communicate effectively with all team members and to be friendly, pleasant and polite at all times
- To attend company briefing and training sessions as and when required
- To assist in the preparation of and participation in special functions at the Client/Company requests
- To look clean and smart, ensuring that the uniform provided is used and worn correctly and to follow the appearance and conduct policy
- To ensure the Noticeboard folder is kept up to date with any new polices, certificates etc and that the Weekly brief is made available for the team
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Stock takes carried out as directed and stock levels maintained
- No complaints about reception cover during core business hours
- All invoices traded on a monthly basis and units closed on time
- All paperwork is accurate and reliable and information is stored correctly
- Excellent Client feedback
- All audits passed.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience of working in a similar service environment within prestige environments with a strong focus on customer service
- High level of personal hygiene
- Relevant training, qualifications and experience to deliver services in line with legislative and statutory requirements
- Awareness of the need to provide services in a sensitive manner such as not to affect Diageo’s business reputation
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent first impressions
- Ability to multi task and prioritise and work on initiative
- Ability to work as a team and as an individual
- Reliable and Trust worthy
- Proactive and can do attitude
- Good general health
- Good communication, numeric and literacy skills
- Attention to detail
- IT Skills
- Knowledge and Understanding of the Sodexo EProfit system
- Food Hygiene Certificate
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.