The job has expired.
We are recruiting a Facilities Coordinator to join the team located at Microsoft Edinburgh (EH1 3EG). The successful candidate will be responsible for providing the operational delivery of all Facility Management services over 4 days per week (Tues – Fri) in job share arrangement.
- The faultless upkeep of the allocated floor area
- To ensure that all building users experience the highest level of service in a pleasant, clean, and safe environment
- To demonstrate ownership of problems and relay solutions in a timely manner
- Provide high levels of customer service
- To enforce the site rules and standards including Housekeeping, Security and Health & Safety to all floor occupants
- Welcoming staff and visitors to the building.
- Co-ordinating meeting rooms and hospitality bookings with the Events teams
- Management of and order of stationery, office supplies & free issue food supplies
- Liaise with landlord reception as required
- Day to day management and support of on site cleaning operative, including training
- Act as point of contact for internal/external telephone/email queries in an efficient and concise manner
- Act as a point of contact for suppliers/contractors and Sodexo Staff who visit and work on site
- Act as point of contact to deal with day to day queries made by the client
- Where appropriate, reporting of accidents and incidents
- Assist with setting up of meeting room display/video conferencing equipment for on-site meetings
- To report and follow up on any maintenance faults with landlord and 3rd party maintenance provider
- Conduct Weekly Health and Safety Walks of Building & complete other required Health and Safety documents and checks
- To carry out regular and systematic checks of the meeting rooms ensuring rooms are clean, tidy and set up to standard.
- Primary focus on delivery of all FM Operation SLAs in accordance with KPI & Output measurements
- Co-ordinate with other account team members to deliver service level agreement.
- Comply with HSE requirements as outlined within the SLA and as instructed by the company policy.
- Report all accidents, occupational illnesses and emergencies in relevant books/documentation
- Ensure all contractors, under sphere of control, operate within appropriate HSE processes and client HSE standards
- Responsible for the image and visual standards of the site/s taking ownership of any issues or concerns
- Meeting room set up/down, including the rearranging/ Removal of tables & chairs.
- Ensure good communication and co-ordination with the other co-ordinator on job share arrangement.
- Co-ordinate site waste and recycling arrangements.
- Co-ordinate with Security and report any faults on access entry system where necessary
- Take ownership and understand customer requirements and be able to demonstrate the ability to close out concerns and ensure customer is kept appraised at all times.
- In addition to the above mentioned tasks, other activities and responsibilities may be individually defined
The Ideal Candidate
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Understanding and experience of ensuring focus is on individual customer needs, capable of anticipating any needs whilst meeting required service levels
- Flexibility that is focused to delivering exceptional customer service
- Attention to detail, with strong organizational skills and a can-do attitude
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure in a very fast paced environment and to balance conflicting deadlines
- Strong PC skills, excellent knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Well organised and good prioritisation and planning skills
- Key focus for this role is to ensure that all FM services are delivered in a confident and efficient manner
- Service orientated attitude combined with innovative thinking
- Practical experience in working with supply partners to deliver a seamless, integrated service
- Customer services experience and the ability to communicate at all levels
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process