Bartender with General Assistant Duties
The job has expired.
Exciting opportunity to join a brand-new facility, The Village at Worthy Down, as a bar person. This position is for 30hrs per week and is available for an immediate start subject to a security and DBS check. Experience is preferred but now essential as full training will be provided.
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression
We currently have an opportunity for a Bartender to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Check Identification of customers to verify they are of legal drinking age
- Prepare and serve hot and cold drinks
- Ensure bar area and equipment is kept clean
- Cash handling
- Replenishing the bar
- Comply with health, safety and hygiene standards
- Provide excellent customer service
The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of bars would be advantageous but not necessary as training will be given
- Be presentable, clean and tidy appearance
- Customer focused with a positive attitude
- Good numeracy skills
- Able to work to flexible schedules
- Team player and able to work alone
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).