The job has expired.
Salary is £25000.00 per anum plus Sodexo benefits.
Sodexo's Sports & Leisure Segment have a fantastic new role for a Pastry Chef to join us at Hampden Park Stadium - Scotland's National Stadium.
In this exciting opportunity you will support Club Hampden on a day to day basis with the baking and cooking all of the desserts and pastries required for the stadium for Conferencing & Banquets (C&B), match days and events.
You will be an established and passionate Pastry Chef who loves cooking and delivering innovative on trend desserts and pastries with the drive and enthusiasm to work in a fast paced and demanding role.
- Work with the head chef to meet numbers for standard of delivery for C&B, matchday and events
- Ensure all costs and expenditure are within the budgeted levels
- Develop profitable food ranges
- Demonstrate your passion for seasonal produce and making dishes from scratch
- Operational support within venue and on occasion at other venues within our
- Ensure that company standards of cleanliness are achieved
For a full list of responsibilities please review the attached job description
The Ideal Candidate
- You will be an established Pastry Chef
- Have a passion for seasonal produce and making dishes from scratch
- A passionate, energetic individual who loves cooking and delivering innovative on trend desserts and pastries
- Experience of the high volume restaurant sector and / or venue and sporting market
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- UK experience and market understanding
- Excellent financial aptitude
- Experience of menu writing bringing your inspirations to life from start to finish
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process