Team Member at ACC Liverpool
The job has expired.
Scope and General Purpose-
Create an amazing experience for all our customers, ensuring that our food and beverage and customer services are completed to the highest standard. This is a multi-functional, agile and fluid role within the ACC Liverpool.
Key attributes – Essential
- An eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for working with people
- Excellent customer service skills
- An ability to be agile in your approach to work
- An ability to deliver under pressure
- To be proactive
Key Tasks - Operational Excellence
- Carry out all front and back of house key employee responsibilities
- Support the operations team in delivering a first class service to all customers
- Ensure adherence to company uniform standards across all areas
- Ensure that all areas are kept clean and tidy, and are closed properly after service
- To ensure that you are a role model to the team by demonstrating your commitment to the high standards to we operate within
- Ensure that every customer is given a polite, friendly and personal service
- To develop and push yourself with the assistance of those around you, in order to grow and develop professionally
About The Company
Sodexo Sports and Leisure is offering exciting opportunities to work at top venues delivering the highest standard of events across the country. As a company we provide catering on behalf of our clients at prestigious sites and events including Ascot Racecourse, The RHS Chelsea Flower Show, Brighton AMEX Stadium, Edinburgh Corn Exchange, Goodison Park and many more.
To help us deliver the highest quality service we are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team. We have a range of positions available to set you off on the right track within Sodexo, so step up to the mark, be more than a spectator and become a part of our team.