Food Service Assistant (Night Shift)
This job has been closed.
We currently have an opportunity for a Food Service Assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of food and the preparation of food services areas, paying particular attention to any special dietary requirements
- Serve food and drink to customers and guests
- Replenish stock of food and beverages
- Assist in the cleaning and maintenance of utensils and work areas
- Assist at special functions
- Ensure any complaints are reported appropriately and escalated if necessary
The Ideal Candidate
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to adhere to all Health & Safety practices
- Strong customer service skills
- Aspire to perform to high levels
About The Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 43,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.