Exciting opportunity for cleaning team members, required to clean to a high standard within a blue chip office space building in the Swansea area.
Could it be you? Working Monday to Friday
Morning shift 10 am to 2 pm (20 hours)
Evening shift 6 pm to 10 pm (20 hours)
Competitive rate of pay (with enhanced rates for overtime)
Company pension contribution after qualifying period
Full training and uniform/ PPE provided
This is a fantastic opportunity to be responsible for the cleaning and servicing of areas as allocated by the Supervisor or Sodexo management team to the standard required by the client and Sodexo.
- Have complete knowledge of all areas to be cleaned
- Clean all allocated areas to standard as per training including day cleaning, office cleaning and toilet cleaning.
- To effectively undertake day cleaning duties to include; recycling, confidential waste, litter picking, the cleaning of; Staff Restaurant, Changing Rooms, Reception.
- Use chemicals, disposables and equipment safely and as per training, have a good knowledge of products/equipment on site, ensuring efficient use of chemicals and disposables to reduce waste, ensuring all equipment/chemicals are stored safely and fit for purpose and in good working order
- Observe H&S guidelines at all times, ensuring use of safety signs and barriers
- Maintain cleaning cupboards, ensuring they are stocked and clean
- To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene is maintained at all times and that uniform provided and specified is worn with care to being clean and ironed.
- Report to Supervisor any H&S, product, equipment or other site issues, completing any required paperwork
- Complete any forms and paperwork as required
- Comply with all Company and Client policies and procedures, statutory regulations relating to your work place, this will include but not limited to fire; health and safety; hygiene; working safely; COSHH.
- Report and take necessary action for any incidents of accidents, fire, theft, loss, damage or other irregularities
- To deal with any complaints / issues from customers immediately and report directly to your supervisor.
- To participate actively within team meetings in order to develop ideas to enhance service offer.
- To be flexible to work additional hours in order to cover holiday and sickness within the team
- To attend to any reasonable management request which may include assisting facilities or hospitality on site or assisting in duties on another site
The Ideal Candidate
- All round cleaning experience
- Able to work on own initiative and manage own time
- Able to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues and management team
- Good knowledge of H&S and COSHH
- High standard of personal hygiene and appearance
About The Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business