Business Development Manager
The job has expired.
Home working covering the South West region
If you’re looking for an exciting sales challenge that offers lots of autonomy and the support of a passionate team that’s second to none, we think there’s nowhere better than The Good Care Group.
We are a leading provider of live-in care services in the UK. We’re highly respected in our industry and quality is at the centre of everything we do. That’s why we are the only dedicated live-in care provider rated ‘Outstanding’ by the CQC in all five domains.
As Business Development Manager for the South West, you’ll be responsible for promoting and raising the profile of The Good Care Group to a cross section of private individuals and organisations who may be in contact with people requiring live-in care in their own homes.
- Become a part of our award winning team -we’ve recently won ‘Domiciliary care provider of the year’ and ‘Specialist care provider’ at the Health Investor Awards 2021
- Our team and management are dedicated to supporting growth and success in all team members
- Great place to build skills with potential development opportunities across the Sodexo Group
- Free, confidential telephone line (Employer Assistance Programme)
- Flexible working split between home and office base in Whitechapel
- We offer lots of autonomy where you can plan and manage your own diary
Your tasks will include:
- Developing effective partnerships and joint ventures that add value to the business, with a focus on forging meaningful partnerships with local care providers and professional organisations
- Maintaining relationships/rapport building with key business development contacts
- Liaising with our internal Client Services team and Operations team to develop and close sales leads
- Monitoring market intelligence, trends, new entrants and competitor activities and develop appropriate strategies to manage market developments and market expectations
- Attending key care related exhibitions and seminars as an exhibitor or delegate.
- Presenting to key target audiences, at seminars and exhibitions
- Working alongside the marketing team regarding collateral and campaign targeting
- Achieve monthly KPIs focused on lead enquiry generation, client sales and activity
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Good working knowledge of the care sector
- Strong commercial focus mixed with the understanding of the softer aspects of the care industry
- Proven sales skills and relationship building
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems in a timely manner, work well with others and demonstrate leadership
- Excellent communicator and confident in presenting to a variety of audiences
- Strong financial budgetary skills
- Confident in using a variety of IT applications - eg. Google Workspace
- Driving licence
Education to degree or equivalent level
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process