The job has expired.
The role is 1h per day Mon-Fri, flexible on start time and if required can be a early morning shift.
To be responsible for the daily cleaning and servicing of all key communal areas of the building throughout normal working hours, including but not limited to kitchens, toilets , lobby and office areas.
- Ensuring a high standard of cleaning service is delivered daily.
- Work orders to be completed within the SLA.
- All training completed.
- Work safely with compliance with legislative, company, and regional policy relating to Health, Safety, and Environmental governance
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards.
- Proactive approach to identify and deal with other cleaning requirements identified during daily building schedule
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
- Ensure that the safety signs are used appropriately at all times.
- Ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean, tidy and stocked ensuring equipment is stored correctly and safely at all times.
- Comply with all security regulations for cleaning materials, equipment and buildings as required by the client and Sodexo.
- Draw to the attention of the Cleaning Supervisor any potential hazards on site or infringements of Health & Safety Legislation.
- Ensure all cleaning equipment is kept clean & maintained in safe working order.
- Comply with all Company & client policies and statutory regulations including Health & Safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in the work place.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous cleaning experience.
- An excellent eye for detail and high standards
- Experience of working within a team.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good communication skills, ability to interact with both Sodexo colleagues and client employees.
- Experience of working within a similar environment / industry.
- Comply with Company and statutory regulations relating to safe systems of work, health & safety, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH.
- Cleaning and servicing of areas are completed to the standard required by the Client and Sodexo
- Ensure regular attendance and punctuality, following company procedures for holidays and sickness.
- Meet company expectations in relation to conduct and performance.
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process