Monday – Friday / Permanent fulltime
Competitive Salary + Bonus & Sodexo Flexible Benefits Package.
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers include life assurance, 24hrs GP access and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave.
We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.
The Ideal Candidate
· Candidates should have a solid grounding and practical experience in working in the Pharmaceutical environment, particularly in a Quality function, laboratories and facilities management areas. The candidate should have an in depth knowledge of working in a Pharmaceutical regulated (GxP) environment, and the standards which must be met to assure patient safety and product quality.
· The candidate should also have a good background in auditing.
· Reporting: Ability to write persuasive and effective reports and communications, which clearly define findings and their causes, and recommendations made.
· Analytical Skills: Must possess strong analytical skills. The ability to systematically gather information from a variety of sources, analyse information, identify implications of data, draw appropriate conclusions, generate viable alternative solutions to a question or problem and have the ability to apply Quality Risk Management processes to evaluate the consequences of choosing each alternative.
· As this role interacts with senior client representatives, and senior Sodexo staff, excellent communications skills (verbal and written) are required, with an ability to recognise the values within different cultures and acknowledge different ways of working.
· Fluent English
· Qualifications in regards to Quality & Compliance or Scientific subjects, including Science Degree / Auditing / Risk Management.
· Must be able to work independently and manage a complex workload.
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process