Bar Supervisors at Ascot Racecourse
The job has expired.
1711 by Ascot are currently recruiting casual bar captains to work on racedays and other events that take place at Ascot Racecourse, the bar captain must support the bar manager to ensure it operates smoothly, with enough stock and staff at all times.
The ideal candidate in this position must thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, maintaining a courteous demeanour with customers, as well as effectively make use of quiet times. Strong leadership and personnel management skills should be accompanied by a customer service focus and commitment to company values and image. The bar captain works alongside the bar or area manager to ensure the comfort, safety and enjoyment of guests and job satisfaction of staff, as well as the financial success of their unit.
This position is a progressive opportunity which may present you with the opportunity to progress into a manager
- To provide excellent customer service
- To maintain high standards of hygiene, health and safety
- Ensure high standards and efficiency of work
- Maintain stock control
- Oversee the preparation of beverages and ensure quality if product serves
- Follow the challenge 25 policy and restrict sale of alcohol to those already inebriated or under 18
- To carry out any reasonable request, as specified by the bar manager or area manager.
- Understand Natasha Law for Allergen Awareness
The Ideal Candidate
- Has experience working in events, racecourses or stadia
- A self-motivate individual who can work well in a team and take direction
- Has an eye for detail
- A conscientious and methodical worker
- Has excellent time management skills
- Abide by our values at 1711 by Ascot which are Elegant, Uplifting and Original
About The Company
Sodexo Live! is offering exciting opportunities to work at top venues delivering the highest standard of events across the country. As a company we provide catering on behalf of our clients at prestigious sites and events including Ascot Racecourse, The RHS Chelsea Flower Show, Brighton AMEX Stadium, Edinburgh Corn Exchange, Goodison Park and many more.
To help us deliver the highest quality service we are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team. We have a range of positions available to set you off on the right track within Sodexo, so step up to the mark, be more than a spectator and become a part of our team.