Regional Paediatric Nurse - Chingford
What we offer in Return:
- A competitive salary
- 28 days annual leave (includes Bank Holidays) increasing every year by 1 to the maximum of 33 days over 5 years' service
- An additional day off for your Birthday
- Cycle to Work scheme for our Head Office, Regional and Branch staff
- Long Service Awards
- Work Place Pension
- Employee assistance programme (EAP) - confidential phone line and online support and resources available to you and your loved ones 24/7
- Supportive working environment with ongoing learning and development opportunities
- A friendly, agile and flexible working culture
Regional Paediatric Nurse - Chingford
£32,000-£41,000 pa (pro-rata) - (equivalent to Agenda for Change band 6/7)
Hours: Part-time - 3 days per week
Location: South Region Cluster covering the Chingford area
We want to make life better for more people. If you are as passionate about quality as we are and you want a role where your skills will make a real difference, this is a great opportunity to grow and develop. We are an exciting business that puts people front and centre of everything we do.
Prestige Nursing & Care, part of the Sodexo Group, has provided home care for over 75 years and we have 35 local offices in England and Scotland. Our aim is to lead the care industry by providing high quality, personalised and specialist services to our clients.
We offer complex clinical nursing care, led by an experienced registered nurse, to clients in their own homes from babies to children and adults of all ages
Predominantly based in the South region covering the Chingford area, you will be the ‘named nurse’ for a specified number of children/young people.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and forward-thinking Paediatric Nurse, ideally with community experience and a teaching qualification or experience, although we will consider those with proven expertise and sound clinical skills in paediatrics who are keen to gain community experience. You will have the confidence and competence to oversee a varied case-load, and contribute to the on-going development of nurse-led care provision and support to non-registrant professional carers delivering care.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience for this role please feel free to apply or contact Louise Keegan on: email@example.com for a confidential chat about the role.
* Prestige Nursing & Care reserve the right to close this role early
** By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing is collecting, processing, and using your personal data for managing your application. For more information, please visit our Candidate Privacy Notice on our website
*** Disclosure and Barring Service Check - This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Reporting to National Service Lead your role will include:
- Responsibility for contributing to the holistic assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of complex clinical care packages
- Implementing our high standards of care
- Participating in quality improvements through supervision and audit
- Re-assessing and re-evaluating programmes of care when needed.
- Supporting non registrant carers to provide hands-on care; this involves teaching and undertaking competency assessments/ sign-offs.
- Being an active member of the nursing team – developing teaching tools, policy and sharing best practice whenever possible.
- Contributing to company-wide initiatives and improvement projects relating to clinical care provision.
The Ideal Candidate
- Current UK professional NMC registration: RN(Child)/RSCN/RNLD with significant (over 2 years) paediatric complex needs experience
- Ongoing CPD evidence
- A recognised teaching and assessing qualification, 998 or Learning Through Mentorship
- Knowledge of child and adult safeguarding procedures
- To have had some clinical experience working within a community setting.
- Car owner, driver essential.
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing & Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process