Food Service Assistant
This job has been closed.
Food Service Assistants required to join our team
We have various roles full-time and part-time positions to cover various shifts to suit your work life balance.
Shifts are 7 days a week from 7.00am - 9.00pm supporting the team with various duties, food service, customer service, general kitchen duties and good communication.
Here are some of the shifts available.....and there is more....
Evening Shifts available from 4.00pm - 9.00pm & 1.30pm - 7.30pm Weekday Rate £8.91 &Weekend Rate £11.85
Sunday Shift Available - 7.30am - 2.00pm - £11.85 per hour
Sunday Shift Available - 1.30pm - 7.30pm - £11.85 per hour
Saturday Shifts 1.30pm - 7.30pm £11.85 per hour
Also weekday shifts - £8.91 per hour
Uniform provided, Access NI Clearance required.
If you are ready for a new challenge we are looking forward to hear from you....
We currently have an opportunity for a Food Service Assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
As a Food Service Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the preparation of and the serving of all meals and beverages to customers, ensuring great customer service at all times
- Using the EPOS till, serve customers and cash up at the end of service
- Ensuring that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy, assisting with waste removal and washing up
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are followed
- Completing any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules
- Assisting in the effective management of stock and portion control
- To raise any issues or customer suggestions and complaints to the Catering Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Experience in a food service environment
- Good customer service skills
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- The ability to demonstrate great team work
About The Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 43,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.