This job has been closed.
Looking to join a world leading facilities management company? Are you a Cleaner with an eye for detail and a passion for standards? We want to hear from you! Start your career with Sodexo and join the thousands of employees already working alongside us. We offer quality of life services across a vast number of careers offering unrivalled opportunity for growth and progression.
‘We don’t have Employees – We have Team Members’
You don’t just join Sodexo – You belong. What do we mean when we say belong? Its simple. You create a company where everyone is respected and feels that their ideas count. You take care of the quality of life of our people. You make your workplace inclusive, encouraging people to bring their whole self to work every day. That’s our philosophy in a nutshell.
We currently have a vacancy for a Enhanced Cleaner to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join our ever-expanding work force. The role would be to providing the highest level of touch point and sanitisation cleaning throughout the site.
The position can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression, overtime and advancement. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 12pm-4pm however we can be flexible for the right candidate so please enquire. It is £8.91 paid monthly. Contracted to 20 hours a week as a permanent position.
Full training, uniform, and personal protective equipment (PPE) will be provided to you from day one.
- In this role, you will work to a schedule to provide a range of disinfection and sanitisation services to highly used touch points, that include offices and meeting rooms, toilets and washrooms, kitchens and communal areas completing all in a timely manner recording your process
- You will be replenish stock within your area of responsibility, as well as ensuring all consumables (such as soap, toilet tissue and hand gels) are regularly topped up
- You will ensure meeting rooms, office spaces, kitchens and toilets are sanitised thoroughly thereby keeping everyone within the building safe
- You will be responsible for conducting all your activities in a safe manner, by always wearing all required PPE, following all relevant Sodexo and NPS processes and procedures and following all steps to safety.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will be great at working independently and as part of a team
- Will be Reliable with excellent time keeping avoiding service failures at site
- Will have a polite and courteous manner and would be able to represent Sodexo both internally and with clients
- Would be flexible and available to pick up additional hours if required
- Would have some previous experience in a similar role and be familiar with COSHH (However full training is provided)
- Would have a strong initiative in cleaning tasks and keep an excellent standard of cleanliness across the site.
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business. We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process. Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.