The job has expired.
We are looking to hire a part-time Evening Cleaner. The position is on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will have to undergo DBS and BPSS background checks, all paid by the company. The position is Monday to Friday, 15 hours a week.
The company has a sick pay scheme, holiday entitlement growing with the number of years you stay with us, benefit schemes, opportunities for development and growth and a good pension scheme.
- Maintain all areas of responsibility to the set standard of cleanliness within the timeframe given, complying at all times with standards laid down in the work schedule
- Maintain excellent client/customer relationships
- Comply with all Sodexo company policies/procedures and client site rules and regulations
- Continue to develop one’s own skills and knowledge within the position, including any required training courses
- Attend team briefs, huddles and meetings as required
- Attend your performance development review to discuss job standards and agree development activities
- Maintain clients accommodation, using cleaning equipment, materials and supplies.
- Wear the appropriate uniform and PPE as required
- Report any near miss occurrences, accidents or faulty equipment to management
- Ensure effective communication with line manager, team, customer and client organisation
- Provide cleaning services support across the site including using cleaning equipment, materials and supplies as directed when appropriate to clean different areas within the site
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail
- Experience of working within military environment
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.