Treasury Funding Manager
The job has expired.
Sodexo’s Group Treasury team is based in Dublin and manages the external and internal financing operations of the group.
We’re currently looking for a Treasury Funding Manager to play a central role as part of a high-profile and well-established team. You’ll have extensive experience in Corporate Treasury and proven experience in Debt Capital Markets (DCM), you’ll be internationally minded with the ability to build great relationships and leverage influence across different cultures and regions, you’ll manage stakeholders internally and externally and partner with Regional CFO’s. Ideally you’ll hold a professional qualification such as ACT, ACA, ACCA and hold a degree in business, finance or economics.
This is a great opportunity to join a collaborative Global Treasury team that enables you to work autonomously and to challenge yourself professionally, there is lots of scope for future career development and progression.
- Implementation, follow up and renegotiation of bank borrowings
- Bond issuance
- Commercial papers issuance, management of programmes
- M&A financing schemes
- Implementation of securitization programmes (clients, suppliers)
- Tax impacts analysis
- Follow up of bank relationship and bank meetings
- Rating agencies: preparation of annual reviews, anticipation on potential issues and their impact, anticipation of financial impact of specific operations on group ratios
- Assessment of credit rating of internal subsidiaries
- Monitoring of short-term treasury forecast and of the international cash pooling, optimization of financial income
- Management of rate and exchange hedging
- Review of subsidiaries financing needs, proposals on their cash flow, follow up of their treasury forecast and improvement proposals
Reporting & IFRS
- Validation and follow up of the consolidated financial result, identification of accurate performance indicators, implementation of opportunities identified on the quarterly reviews
- Calculation of the gross and net debt and of the blended cost of debt
- Contact with auditors to explain IFRS impacts of financing operations
Management & Organisation
- Proposal, negotiation and deployment of group programmes (e.g. cash pooling, supplier chain financing)
- Relationship internally with Regional CFO’s, European Treasury Centre, Group Tax, Consolidation, FP&A, M&A, Legal and IR departments
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience in Corporate Treasury, particularly with a strong and demonstrated experience in Debt Capital Markets
- Internationally minded with good cross-cultural skills
- Ability to work with autonomy and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong (internal) customer focus and stakeholder management
- Diplomatic and dynamic attitude
- Discretion and reliability (confidential information to be dealt with)
- Analysis and synthesis skills
- Strong focus on best practice procedures and controls
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- IFRS skills
- Technical knowledge of financial systems is a plus
- Degree in business, finance or economics
- Professional qualification advantageous (ACT, ACA, ACCA, etc)
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process