Serving customers, stock replenishing in the outlet.
- To deliver the highest levels of customer service in line with Brand standards
- To maintain standards of Health, Safety and Cleanliness
- Maintain stock levels/availability by replenishing display/fridges with company guidelines
- To operate the till in line with compliant till operation and cash handling procedures
- To sell and demonstrate product knowledge by advising the customer/answering quires and suggesting products. Act on initiative to optimize sales to the customer
- Friendly Manner
- Communicate confidently with customers
- Flexible/committed – Delivery of shifts
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to work with in team, and on own initiative
- Flexible approach to the role
- Previous retail experience would be desirable but full training will be provided
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.