Receptionist / Admin
The job has expired.
The first impression for all our customers, this role needs to deliver the highest level of customer service. Attention to detail and anticipating customer needs is a must.
This position requires an individual to work within a small team on a client site. We are looking for an individual who is a team player who is also capable of working alone they will need to have a methodical approach, excellent communication, organisational & planning skills with the ability to challenge and review services.
The role requires a warm, friendly & dynamic individual with the ability to multi task in a small pro-active team to deliver an exceptional level of service.
For an individual who is interested in a career in FM or building / property management additional development and training will be provided and discussed upon appointment.
- Ensuring all building occupants, visitors and guests receive the highest level of service in a pleasant clean and safe environment.
- The cleanliness and housekeeping of the reception and surrounding areas
- To proactively control and develop the coordination, planning and organisation of the Front of House Services.
- General Admin – keeping records.
- Managing the E-ProphIT invoice / stock system system.
- Ordering Cleaning / stationary / vending stock as required
- Maintaining the canteen area and topping up vending as required.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail – Couriers & Royal mail.
- Help Prepare Review documents
- Responsibility for the guest experience from greeting to host delivery and subsequent guest check out.
- Responsibility to pre-check in guests / customers / contractors as directed by the client or site lead.
- To report any customer complaints or compliments and take remedial action if possible
- Ownership and accountability of visitor waiting area.
- Answering of telephone calls in a clear and professional manner
- Assist with the Booking of conference and meeting rooms
- Co-ordinate and book courier services.
- To deliver the ultimate experience when visiting site
- To arrange safe storage of guest items if required
- To be highly competent with correct PC or document control processes for all incoming goods, invoices and any other administrative duties as determined
- To be capable of obtaining signatures from any ‘proof of delivery’ item from a recipient where necessary and use correct procedure when collecting
- Any other duties deemed appropriate by management
- To be involved in regular team meetings and team huddles / briefing and assist with delivering training and instruction to the cleaning team
- To report immediately any incidents of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage or other irregularities and take such action as may be appropriate or possible
- Assist the FM with pool car bookings and enquiries and vehicle tracking and repairs
- To attend meetings and training courses as may be necessary
- Communicate effectively with all team members and participate in all contract activities
- Ensure full cover to reception 08:30hrs – 17:00hrs.
- To have a working knowledge of all support functions throughout the building
- To pro-actively look to recommend improvements to your work processes by providing suggestions and solutions
- To show flexibility within the role and be prepared to assist in other areas within the unit when necessary
- To always look for time efficient ways of completing any activity
- To ensure the legal & company requirements for fire, health, safety & hygiene are met and bring to the attention of your line manager any areas of training you feel you need or have missed
- To attend work promptly in accordance with your contracted hours
- To be prepared to assist your colleagues in a willing and positive manner and move from one activity to another.
- To communicate effectively with all team members and participate in all contract activities
- To be friendly, pleasant and polite to your work colleagues at all times
- To look clean and presentable at all times.
- To have awareness of the clients day to day business and manage the UK Enquiries inbox.
- To assist in building evacuations in the event of a Fire Drill or Fire.
The Ideal Candidate
- Deliver exceptional customer service to build valuable long term relationships with colleagues, customers and clients
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to work on your own
- Can do attitude.
- Working with others
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- High level performer
- To be competent in using Microsoft Office and be proficient in the use of Excel
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process