The job has expired.
- Patrolling site on foot using a patrol tour system
- Gatehouse duties
- Locking and unlock of buildings on site
- Reception duties (I.E: Answering phones out of hours and dealing with enquires)
- Responding to calls for service/fire alarms
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Completing incident reports and other paperwork
- Must have SIA license
- Location is 10 minutes from motorway so must have own transport
Overtime will be available to cover sickness and holidays.
Free on-site parking is included.
We currently have an opportunity for a Security Officer to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.