Costa Barista (Team Member)
This job has been closed.
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression. The job purpose will be to deliver the perfect cup of coffee to every customer in line with the required Brand Standards whilst at the same time delivering outstanding customer service.
- To deliver the highest levels of customer service in line with brand standards
- To produce & serve all drinks to brand standards & recipes
- To produce & present all food to brand standards
- Maintain stock levels/availability by replenishing display/fridges within company guidelines/planograms,rotating stock to ensure compliance with company health & safety guidelines
- To maintain standards of Health,Safety & cleanliness
- To sell & demonstrate product knowledge by advising the customer/answering queries & suggesting products to the customer as part of the ordering process.
- To act on initiative to optimise sales to the customer
- To operate the till in line with brand till operation & cash handling procedures
- To maintain customer areas to company standards
- To attend work at designated shifts (Time and attendance)
- To attend team meetings as required
- To complete the daily checklist and rectify/notify areas of non compliance
- To Complete all tasks required by the daily cleaning schedule
The Ideal Candidate
- Worked within a customer facing environment
- Worked in Hospitality/Retail Industry
- Enthusiasm to execute outstanding customer service
- Friendly manner
- Communicate confidently with customers
- Flexible approach (ability to be multi skilled)
- Honest and Open
- Willing to learn
- Ability to work within a team and individually (dependant on volume of shift)
- Reliable/Committed – delivery of shifts
- Flexible/committed to be available for shifts
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.