Food Service Assistant at RAF Hendon
The job has expired.
Sodexo are currently looking to add to our team at RAF Hendon, London to deliver a world class guest experience. We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and motivated Food Service Assistants to join our team.
- Welcoming guests, taking orders and serving beverages to guests
- Care about customer satisfaction and deliver the optimal client service experience
- Serving guests in a friendly, welcoming and efficient manner while maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Help answer questions and make suggestions regarding food and beverage choices and related items
What we are looking for
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Being friendly yet professional
- Being a team player with an ability to resolve conflict and take criticism
- Good attention to detail and punctuality
- Being proactive is key
- Experience within a hospitality, catering or bar setting
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.