The job has expired.
Alderley Park is a leading pharmaceutical bio & site with a strong focus on the research and development of new drugs & technology. As part of our FM delivery, our LEV team keep scientists safe being keeping equipment compliant.
- Responsible for the delivery of planned LEV Text and maintenance across Alderley Park.
- Reporting to the LEV Service Lead with a dotted line into the Technical Operations Manager.
Full awareness and adhere to guidance and procedures defined in both APL or Sodexo SOPs and other related documents - Management of LEV in Systems such as SAP and PRIME Procedure, Contract Specification Document Work Stream
▪ To act as deputy and second point of contact for customers and stake holders to support the service operationally for aspects of the Mechanical & LEV Supervisor role during annual leave or when unavailable for defined and planned periods
▪ Ensure you work in a safe manner always and demonstrate a positive SHE culture including near miss reporting and adhere to SSOW, RAMS and follow all client and area procedures.
▪ Ensure clearance certificates are in place or that there has been appropriate communication of potentially hazardous contaminants prior to Maintenance activities
▪ Arrange appropriate safe systems of work for all Maintenance related activities (Permits to Work, LEC etc.)
▪ Help to ensure a system is in place to track all "materials or parts" orders for each activity or work order from initial order to arrival onsite to completion
▪ Help to ensure effective coordination of all "maintenance" and "Thorough Examination and Testing" consumables and reorder without disruption to service delivery
▪ Support LEV Lead with internal level 1 audits against the planned audit schedule devised by the Sodexo Quality Team
▪ Support with updates to any related documents or internal SOPs where appropriate.
▪ Support change and service delivery development and assist with implementation.
▪ Deliver TExT and maintenance activities as well as biological decontamination, KI Discus and DOP activities as instructed by the LEV Lead.
▪ Support change and service delivery development and assist with implementation
▪ Support with information for Site Leads (Sodexo & APL)
▪ Responsible to ensure that all equipment is maintained and calibrated to the relevant defined standards. (For example: all test equipment must be calibrated on an annual basis.)
▪ Responsible to complete regular vehicle checks for role allocated van
▪ Ensure any specific PPE (For example: Respiratory Protective Equipment) is managed in accordance with HSE guidance
The Ideal Candidate
Minimum Required Qualifications
▪ BOHS Proficiency Certificate P601 – Thorough Examination and Testing of Local Exhaust Ventilation Systems.
▪ Certificate in Principle and Practice of the Potassium Iodide (KI) Method for Determining Aperture Containment and Operator Protection Factor (as specified in BS EN 12469).
▪ Certificate in Principle of HEPA Filter Testing.
▪ Sodexo Certificate of Training for Biological Decontamination Theory.
▪ Sodexo Certificate of Training Practical Operation of the onsite Biological Decontamination Equipment (e.g. Steris X10)
▪ The role holder will have a strong technical background, with knowledge of the engineering principles and practices utilised across the lifecycle of a LEV system.
▪ Good site knowledge and specific area awareness
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process