Cleaning Operative – Full and Part Time
The job has expired.
We are currently recruiting for newly available Full & Part time cleaning operative positions.
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join our team in a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
To assist with the required high standards of cleaning on a large site.
As a Cleaning operative your duties will include:
- Cleaning of general areas including offices, corridors, laboratories, meeting rooms, toilets and tea rooms.
- Carpet cleaning.
- Use of machinery to polish hard flooring.
- Covering of additional monthly deep cleaning.
- Holiday cover of laboratory areas.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous cleaning experience would be beneficial but not essential as training will be given.
- Good team working and sharing skills.
- Ability to cope in a usually busy work environment and deal with potentially pressured situations in an effective, friendly and professional manner.
- Ability to work on own initiative when required.
- Be able to demonstrate both written and verbal communication skills. As well as a keen attention to detail, with a willingness to learn and a can do attitude
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.