The job has expired.
Company Car ,Mobile Phone ,Fuel Card ,Overtime
Making sure that the food is prepared to a high quality on time.
Planning menus, taking into account special dietary requirements.
Keeping control of the budget and increasing profit margins.
Deciding what needs to be done and delegating to members of the team.
Producing duty rotas.
Training and disciplining staff.
Ensuring kitchen hygiene and dealing with environmental health inspections
We currently have an opportunity for a Chef Supervisor to join our catering team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
As a Chef Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the preparation of food and the serving of all meals to customers
- Supervising a team to ensure that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy
- Ensuring all food and health and safety regulations are followed
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Experience, ideally in a contract catering related environment
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrative ability to work in a team work
- Show the ability to follow instructions and supervise a small team
- Basic Food Hygiene and Basic Health and Safety certificates are advantageous but not essential
About The Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.