Chef de Partie
The job has expired.
- 26k salary
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more!
About the role...
Sodexo’s Energy & Resources team serves clients across specialist industries: oil & gas; mining and engineering; construction plus other energy sectors.
We have a dedicated team of 2,000 employees working at over 80 sites in the UK & Ireland region - often in isolated locations both on and offshore.
Onshore and offshore operations are coordinated from our Energy & Resources segment headquarters in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Click here to find our more about careers with Energy & Resources and check out this video all about life at Sodexo:
Seeking a keen, motivated, passionate and creative chef. Health and Safety is a key focus for our client.
- Responsible for running a section within the food offer. On occasion you will be responsible for running various parts of the offer including Deli, Salad Bar, Street Food and Classic Dishes.
- Ability to cook to recipes to achieve agreed standard and costs using company recipe tools.
- Responsible for the full compliance of statutory & Company Regulations with regards to Food Safety & Health and Safety
- To attend daily briefing meetings, weekly department head meetings, monthly Health & Safety Meetings & Quarterly Staff Meeting
- Monitor and co-ordinate the team tasks on a daily & weekly basis, so that all food and meal requirements from visitors are met to the required standard and on time.
- Ensure service times are adhered to.
- Refer any complaints/feedback to the relevant line manager.
- Ensure the company’s safety management system is adhered and maintained in line with audits scores achieved.
- Ensure food prepared is served at the correct service times.
- Ensure high standards of personal performance, hygiene, appearance and cleanliness always.
- Comply with all Company Policies / procedures and client site rules and regulations.
- To supervise sections or parts of the kitchen & food production.
- To follow food production volumes.
- Manage food wastage & waste stream systems correctly using company tools.
The Ideal Candidate
An ideal candidate will have experience in high volume kitchens preferably in contract catering.
Must have at least 2 years experience in a similar role with relevant qualifications.
Good communicator and must be a Team Player! Good customer skills essential as parts of the offer will include live cooking.
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.