Register your interest to work at Emirates Lounge Manchester
Working for Emirates First and Business Class Lounge, providing first class customer service to guests. The role consists of serving food or drinks all complimentary, food preparation and cleaning.
Expectation; All guests to have an amazing start to their journey and customer service will ensure this happens every day. Maintaining a 5 stars service to the client.
- Previous experience in hospitality, catering and cleaning industry.
- 2 shift patterns. Early & Late (Timing TBC).
Before commencing employment, Sodexo Vetting Team will need to complete background checks. All roles are “Airside”(For an individual who needs access to the critical part of the airport) this will be a 5-year background check.
Background checks will involve:
- A Security Interview to find out details of your activities over the past 2/5 years.
- Contacting your referees for your employment/education history
- Evidencing your activities for any periods not in employment or education.
- A Basic Criminal Record Check by DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service
For an individual who needs access to the critical part of the airport.
In order to qualify/apply for an airside pass the following is required:
Five Year Employment History: This is to verify what the candidate has been doing for the last 5 years. The history can be made up of employment, education, self-employment, unemployment (Job Seekers Allowance) and gap references
Criminal Record Checks (DBS & CTC): To determine whether the candidate has any unspent convictions that may meet the disqualifying criteria for an airside pass. Refer to CAA website for a list of disqualifying convictions (link below)
Valid Photographic ID: To establish a candidate’s identity
5 Year Address History: Proof of current address required to support the criminal record check/s
GSAT Certificate (dependant on role): Once the candidate has a full employment history and DBS, they must complete General Security Awareness Training online before the pass application can be submitted.
We currently have an opportunity for a Lounge Host, Hostess, Chef, Kitchen assistant and Cleaner to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Maintaining counters and serving customers
- Ensuring that areas of work and tables are kept to a high standard of cleanliness throughout the day
- Completing production, wastage, temperature and cleaning records. Report discrepancies to the Head Chef
- Maintaining stocks and supplies, working with Chefs and back of house staff to provide an efficient service
- Maintaining portion control
- Assisting the bar attendant as required
- Complying with all company and legal procedures relating to food safety, hygiene, health and safety and personal requirements
- Carrying out training and reasonable requests as required by your line manager
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Excellent customer service
- Previous experience working in a hospitality role
- The ability to prioritise and have an eye for detail
- Knowledge of food safety and COSHH (advantageous)
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- The ability to demonstrate great team work
- The ability to follow instructions
About The Company
Sodexo Sports and Leisure is offering exciting opportunities to work at top venues delivering the highest standard of events across the country. As a company we provide catering on behalf of our clients at prestigious sites and events including Ascot Racecourse, The RHS Chelsea Flower Show, Brighton AMEX Stadium, Edinburgh Corn Exchange, Goodison Park and many more.
To help us deliver the highest quality service we are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team. We have a range of positions available to set you off on the right track within Sodexo, so step up to the mark, be more than a spectator and become a part of our team.