The job has expired.
We currently have an opportunity for a Chef to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Comply with all Company & client policies and statutory regulations relating to Health & Safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in your work place.
- Ensure food is prepared, produced, presented and served at the correct services times, within the Company's standards and to the agreed specification for the contract.
- Plan and cost menu's to meet the food service offer specified in the contract.
- Comply with menu planning, ordering, and stock control procedures - ordering from Sodexo nominated suppliers
- Oversee the KP Team. Assisting and overseeing their duties
- Ensure that the control of raw materials and portions are to the Company's standards and that food is served at the correct temperatures.
- Ensure that deliveries are being checked and received correctly. Check in goods against invoice for quality & quantity.
- Ensure that all goods are quickly and correctly stored away on rotation system following the rule ‘first in, first out’ and comply with health & safety regulations
- Ensure that all costs and expenditure are within the budgeted levels agreed by Sodexho. Control all costs such as labour, expenses, cash purchases as agreed with your line manager.
- Ensure tariff prices are correct, that all catering services are costed and charged according to the terms of the contract.
- Maintain stock levels to the agreed establishment targets
- Ensure that the Company’s administrative documentation and procedures are carried out to the Sodexo Way Compliance Standards and completed and signed
- Support, allocate work schedules and train other members of staff in the preparation and cooking of meals and food hygiene. Complete Training record cards accordingly
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.