Senior Facilities Operative
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Facilities Operative to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Provide a daily cleaning service of the highest standard possible to the client.
- Report to the line manager any staff absences/lateness.
- Carry out regular audits, to include checking of equipment and cleaning cupboards site wide.
- Launder of site micro fibre cloths and floor mops.
- Service, replenish stocks, clean and maintain all housekeeping areas within your allocated working area to the Sodexo required standards set out through training, ensuring customer requirements are met and their needs are anticipated at all times.
- Collect, segregate and maintain all waste collection ensuring that all internal bins are kept in good order at all times.
- Manage the collection and disposal of confidential waste to the designated containers.
- Replenish paper within multi-functional devises as and when required.
- As and when required assist with other tasks within your capabilities and training in order to maintain and improve services within the premises.
- Represent and promote the Company wherever possible.
- Attend training sessions and meetings as and when required actively participating.
The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge and experience of Facilities Operation, in particular reference to cleaning
- Machine skills desirable
- Knowledge of COSHH
- Strong customer services skills
- Strong team player, be self-motivated and work under pressure to balance conflicting deadlines is essential
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of customers and multi-service teams and service personnel to achieve results
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.