Chef Required to work in a fast paced, busy professional kitchen, providing food for up to 350 customers daily.
Working: Monday - Friday
Rate of pay: £10ph
No split shifts!!
Post is ideal for someone looking for a better work life balance working alongside a relaxed and professional team.
Pension scheme and other employee benefits are available.
We currently have an opportunity for a Chef to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Meet the demands of the client and customers by providing a high standard of catering services within the agreed SLA and contract agreement
- Be responsible of the day to day running of the kitchen under the instruction of the unit manager.
- Chef will be required to undertake all aspects of HACCP and comply to all company policies and procedures.
- Assist the teams to manage the quality and hygiene of the food cycle from preparation through to delivery.
- Actively enforce relevant statutory, company and site OH&S compliance throughout the unit.
- Motivate the team to perform their roles to a high standard and in alignment with Sodexo policies and procedures supporting the Unit Manager
- Actively seek and identify opportunities for business growth within the contract and external market.
- To actively seek ways to continuously improve.
The Ideal Candidate
- Recognised Chef qualification, NVQ 3 or equivalent
- Level 2 Food Safety
- Good IT knowledge and Skills
- Proven experience of supporting kitchen teams
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.