The job has expired.
We currently have an opportunity for a caretaker to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Face to face contact with students and members of the public
- Security of the site
- Carrying out routine maintenance
- Maintaining the site
- Keeping the site clean and tidy
- Attending any necessary training courses
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role must have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Handyman/DIY skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- The ability to be proactive and identify any areas of improvement and bring these to the attention of line manager
About The Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.